Keba Keita enters the Portal

Viewing 5 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Maybe the curtains should be extended to come down just behind the teams’ benches??

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

hahaha this was good comment. sad, but good.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This isn’t over. Another ball punch will be when Keba follows Burgess to Provo which is a 99% certainty

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

If it’s really true MBB has $1.5M NIL to spend, hate to say it, but it would be much better spent on Football at this point. We could bring in another 4* WR, 4* DB, and 4* RB with that money.

6 3

ALUF
          Ute Fan
          @dbgii77

I hope Utah does…could not care less about basketball personally

DUte
            Ute Fan
            @dute

Sadly I agree with you ALUF. We will finish in the bottom, if not the bottom of the BIG12 in MBB with virtually no chance to make it to a tournament that matters for years. Can football start early?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

That would be disgusting and just gross.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

I thought the portal closed (to enter it) earlier this week?

Or was that only for football?

Andy
        Ute Fan
        @phatmanandy86

Was looking at the rules and supposedly as long as you have sent an email, text, phone, call, letter by owl, etc., ;anything with a time stamp that says “I intend to enter the portal” before the deadline then you can file the paperwork at a later date.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I don’t follow college basketball in the slightest and every time I read something about our basketball team I’m really glad about that. It seems like cleveland browns level sustained incompetence.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Hey now, at least the Browns have made the playoffs pretty regularly over the last few years. I was thinking more like Arizona Cardinals like incompetence.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

The Dolphins aren’t exactly feared nowadays.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

What’s your point? The Dolphins have had four straight winning seasons and have been in the playoffs the last two years. You say that they aren’t feared? I don’t think there’s a team in the NFL that’s as feared from a passing attack standpoint. If it wasn’t for a massive wave of injuries on both sides of the ball towards the end of last season, they would have easily won the AFC East and who knows what else from there.

D T
              Ute Fan
              @azute1

Dolphins fans shouldn’t be pointing a finger & there aren’t many fanbases who could….The Dolphins haven’t accomplished squat themselves….That’s my point.

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

Well, I’ve been alive to see them go to three Super Bowls in a row, win two of those and also have the NFL’s only perfect season. Nobody can ever take that away from me.

MDUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @mdute

Wow, with Utah Football being the only sports team I passionately care about, I just want to see the Utes win 1 Natty before I die!! Just 1…please football Gods let it be so!!!!

The Miami Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @themiamiute

I guess his point is that every season there’s only one winner and everyone else is playing for second place.

MDUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @mdute

Yea I know. I was just reading your post about how you’ve been able to watch/experience your Dolphins go to 3 Super Bowls and win 2 of them. And it made me think how badly I want to just see the Utes win 1 national championship.

The Miami Ute
                        Ute Fan
                        @themiamiute

When I was a student at the University of Miami (I was almost 23 when I started college), the Hurricanes played for three NCs and won two of those. You can just imagine the atmosphere around campus. I even ran into, true story, Duane Johnson/The Rock at a couple of parties. Incredible time and place to be a young person,

MDUte
                        Ute Fan
                        @mdute

Wow, that’s amazing! So if you attended University of Miami, how are you a Utah fan? And I’m assuming you’re still a big Canes fan??

The Miami Ute
                        Ute Fan
                        @themiamiute

I went to grad school at Utah plus my wife (Skyline High grad) and her entire extended family lives in the area. When I retired, we decided to make SLC home. Honestly, I’m much more of an Utah fan now due to proximity to Utah athletics.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

I expected this sooner given the way his minutes and role changed towards the end of the season 🤦‍♂️

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Keba Keita enters the Portal