Kuithe has a bad cold on top of everything else

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I just listened to his interview from Tuesday. He does not sound good.

He did say that he has a pretty good idea of when he will be returning to play. But, he still just says, “soon.” I don’t know how much he is practicing. Much has been said about Rising practicing at full speed. But, nothing has been said about Kuithe.

2 1

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Word is that Kuithe limped off during an 11 on 11 session sometime last week. Not sure if it was related to the injured knee or not, but certainly a setback.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Ghost knows!!

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

I’m over analyzing this! But don’t know what to make of it.

Between this and cam… my head hurts.

22Ute22
          Ute Fan
          @utedagoat

Damn, that hurts to hear. I feel like the earliest we see Kuithe is the cal game, and if he’s not in that game, I’d honestly count him out for the year.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

We may want to start accepting the fact that we probably won’t see Kuithe in a Utes uniform again. The silence around his return tells me that he isn’t close. I just hope he recovers and gets a shot in the NFL!

GaUTE
      Ute Fan
      @seetotheoreye

I’ve seen plenty of ACL tears over my life working in PT. it affects everybody differently, recovery is never the same, never consistent and sometimes depending on the repair type (cadaver, etc) the body can reject many things and there can be excessive setbacks. I’m sure Kuithe has done anything and everything to get back to 100%. whether he puts on that red and black again or not, wish him well!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Wasn’t it more than just ACL for Kuithe too? Like MCL and something else on top of the ACL?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kuithe has a bad cold on top of everything else