Let’s not let this board become what UFN became.

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I didn’t post yesterday, but read the posts.  I do not want this to become a board where we begin to attack each other’s religion, political beliefs, etc.  We are all Ute fans and outside that probably differ a lot in how we see the world and that’s okay.  

I like this board and have stopped visiting UFN.  Please keep it civil.

Go Utes!!!

1 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

100% agree. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It won’t. 

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Somehow, I just trust what this guys says. For some strange reason. I dunno.

5 4

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

I like UF.N for it’s broad use of topical discussions. I like Ute Hub for it’s focused approach on only the University of Utah. It’s false to say Ute Hub discusses Ute sports more, everything being talked about here is being talked about there but over there other topics are being discussed in between the Ute talk and sometimes vice versa. That’s not a bad thing but sometimes I come here because less is more. I visit and enjoy both sites but if one becomes like the other we’re left with one board that has 2 names.

Basically, Ute fans.net=any topic you can think of even if it’s a s**tty topic.

Ute Hub=Utah sports and discussing how UF.net sucks.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

100% agree. Ufn still holds a place in my heart but the vibe here is much friendlier now. 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

UFN will always hold a place in my heart.  I liked Chris and tried to help him get a new job when things were not good in his life.  I visited that site for over 20 years and enjoyed many posters like LA Ute, the late BloodSimplex, Anasazi Ute, Ancient Ute, Diehard Ute, NY Ute and others.  However, about 4 weeks ago some threads totally crossed the line and I have not been back since.  It came to the point where it left me with a negative feeling when I visited.  Too many personal attacks.

I like a site where we talk Utah sports and it is okay to respectfully disagree.

Brettski
          Ute Fan
          @brettski

That place has become a cesspool.  If I log in to UFN 90% of what I see are blocked posts about politics from people I thought were jerks.  UHub is the only fan site I visit anymore.  Tony is doing a great job and folks here are generally well meaning.  

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

It’s almost impossible to engage in any kind of meaningful political discussion these days, they seem to degenerate into name calling and attacks. I’ve pretty much quit going over to Utefans for that reason.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Amen. You’d get more polite respectful discourse at an Antifa rally.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

SHUT UP YOU **** WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU’RE SUCH A **** **** YOU *** **** OLD ****

😉

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Let’s not let this board become what UFN became.