Levi Stadium

Viewing 5 reply threads

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Wikipedia

Issues with the turf

“The stadium has had repeated problems with the grass surface, including the grass collapsing under Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during a week 6 game in 2015. This has led to concern that the stadium wasn’t of a high enough caliber to host a high stakes game such as the Super Bowl. The problems with the turf were mentioned the day after the Super Bowl by Denver Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib who said “The footing on the field was terrible. San Fran (the 49ers) has to play eight games on that field, so they better do something to get it fixed. It was terrible.”

Rain forecast, and gusts of wind to 40mph.

deleted
      Ute Fan
      @rolandovich

Fear nothing. Attack everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_FJIyNbBr4

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

With the field and the weather I’ll take a 2-0 win, Shutout with a safety! The committee would love that.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I remember one time when Duchesne beat a team (I think it was Beaver, possibly Kanab) 4-0.  (Yes 2 safeties).

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

No idea why this game wasn’t moved to University of Phoenix stadium years ago. Thankfully this is the last time it’ll be played in Santa Clara.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

With the bad field reports, and the rain, I hope it doesn’t end up like this: (anybody remember this game? A 3 to 0 final score).

2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

#firelarryscott

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Levi Stadium