Looking at the box score I am realizing

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Both Gach could make or break this team. Our backup guards are terrible atm.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Unselfish Play Leads to Season-Opening Victory for Runnin’ Utes

SALT LAKE CITY – Five players in double-figures led by a game-high 15 points from David Jenkins Jr. saw the Utah men’s basketball team defeat Abilene Christian 70-56 in the 2021-22 season-opener Tuesday night in the Jon M. Huntsman Center and gave head coach Craig Smith a win in his debut.

BY THE NUMBERS
      The 22 offensive boards was the most in a game for Utah since pulling down 28 against Rice (December 3, 2005) in a triple OT game … the last time Utah had five players in double-figures was on March 6, 2021, vs. Arizona State … the last time Utah had 50-plus rebounds in a game was also the 2019-20 season-opener at Nevada (Nov. 5, 2019) with 51 … the 10 rebounds for Riley Battin ties his career-high that he’s done twice – last coming against Stanford on Feb. 6, 2020

utahutes.com article

PNW Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pnwute

“the last time Utah had five players in double-figures was on March 6, 2021, vs. Arizona State”

Or, you know, three games ago. Not exactly a long streak…

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

Haha… The last time I woke up was this morning…

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Looks like those boys are having fun.  It’ll be interesting to see how the Utes do having a “player’s coach” at the helm.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Looking at the box score I am realizing