6 3

MauchDawgUte
    Ute Fan
    @mauchdawgute
    1 1

RiseasUtes
    Ute Fan
    @riseasutes

They are one of the programs I respect in the PAC.  Chris Peterson has turned them into a very respectable team over the last few years.  Outside of being good and us not being able to beat them I have no reason to hate them.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Their fans cheering for Covey to get hurt has made me lose a lot of respect for UW.

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

We have a handful of stupid fans also, I can’t hate their whole fanbase/program because of a few dumbasses.  I do agree though, cheering for any kid to get injured is a terrible look.

Red Don
          Ute Fan
          @reddon

That one whole fan website was disgusting; gloating about Covey getting hurt.  I hate them now.

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Online internet fan bases never represent an entire fan base.

With that being said @admin runs a great site and would banish anyone posting the things said on that Washington fan board. So yes we can be sanctimonious about how s**tty they are. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Hardcore husky is worse than CB(in different ways obviously).  Those are some disgustingly vile people on that site.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Red Don 5 months ago.