Man I thought we had all the copium in the world

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

USC has cornered the market on delusion and arrogance.

Many thoughts on the video. They give zero credit to ND defense understandable as a rival. But then zero credit to Utah defense. It’s as if they can’t see what the problems are. LR has a soft team. Don’t put it on the strength and conditioning. LR and his buddy Grinch look like they should run a fantasy football league not a College football team. They ooze weakness. Even when he argues with the ref it is more whine no bite.

It is ironic that they want CW to slow down the game. But forget what LR and CW did to become so great. I know this isn’t the rule with all of the SC fans but I have seen more and more of this as I dig deeper.

I know I question decisions by Utah and lost a lot of my objectivity this past weekend.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

An hour and twenty minutes…I can’t imagine listening to that whole thing.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I made it like 30-40 minutes. I went on a bit of binge today on my day off.

Desert Ute
      Ute Fan
      @desertute

Delusion and arrogance in South Central? Sounds like Provo.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

How can we take these guys serious when the dude on the left never even showered for the show AND he’s in a t-shirt that looks to have been slept in.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man I thought we had all the copium in the world