Maybe I’ll feel different tomorrow, but

Viewing 4 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

This game will easily go down as a top three most frustrating Utah loss in my fandom.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

I’ll never get over that loss @Cal. Only the niners losing the super bowl had me steaming so badly

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Yeah, that was a bad one as well. I just can’t believe how many chances we had. Also, everything was on the line. We win tonight and are likely going to a Rose Bowl even with a loss to USC in the championship.

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

2019 Pac 12 Championship Game along with Florida this year are bottom two. It will be fun having Florida open up at home next year.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I get it. We had high hopes. But, Cam has not really looked good since the USC game and we could not explout the terrible Oregon pass defense.

By the way, we need some better wide receivers.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

This game, and our two losses in the Pac-12 championship I would say.

Tonight was just off, rising didn’t seem like rising throwing picks to everyone who wanted one. That 4th down where rising missed the pass to Kincaid who had more than a first down will be with me for a while.

2018 Pac-12 championship was just frustrating because of the way it ended. I didn’t think we had a prayer and then to end the way it did was quite the bummer.

2019s team was the best team as far as talent goes that we’ve had in the conference imo. So for them to lay an egg in the championship game was just so bad. Yeah Herbert is and was amazing but I felt like that was one of our best defenses and one of our better offenses ever and to come up short was awful the way it happened.

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

You could see that Rising’s leg wasn’t right. He tried to play through it, but there was hesitation, and he was all over the place on placement. Clearly, the injury is a bigger deal than thought. Look at Cam pre and post injury. He still had some issues in other games, but not like tonight. Also, it was quite cold tonight. I am barely warming up now. I think the humidity and cold led to a slick field, and Cam rarely looked comfortable. Also, Oregon is good. I hate seeing us s**t on our kids over these games. Sky is not falling, but definitely a disappointment this year. I traveled to all 3 of our road losses. It was.fun seeing the cities and meeting other fans on both sides, but definitely frustrating being a good sport in losses and not wins. Sigh.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Maybe I’ll feel different tomorrow, but