Merry Christmas fellow Utes

Viewing 4 reply threads
      30 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I know this season has not been exactly what many of us expected/hoped, but we won another PAC12 championship and are going to the Rose Bowl for the second straight year.  It’s good to be a Ute football fan in 2022.

Go Utes!!!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

After losing to Florida, this was the best I could hope for. After losing to Oregon, I lost hope for that. This outcome is amazing! Merry Christmas indeed!

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Seriously?  Stop… [Not talking to Utes by 5]

Go Utes!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I want to win a Rose Bowl so much more than the playoffs. Maybe I’m old. Maybe my growing up in Ohio is showing through. But, BYU has a national championship. Hell, if you want to be technical, so does Utah. And Utah’s is just as valid as BYU’s as both teams were the only undefeated teams at the end of the season. So F**K BYU.The point is, if BYU can win a national title, then anyone can. It just takes getting lucky at the right time.  

So few teams have a Rose Bowl win. It’s the grandaddy of them all. Winning the Rose Bowl is the pinnacle of college football. Not everyone can do it. Not everyone ever gets the chance. 

But we can and I want it. If we can win, we will win the last one, and we will go down as one of the few teams in college football history to have accomplished this. 

We will be a playoff team, especially with how much easier it will be to get there. I want a Rose Bowl win. It’s what I wanted before the season started. It’s still my #1 hope. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Thanks for all of your press conference summaries, Proud! Saved me hours of coach speak! Merry Christmas, everyone.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Merry Christmas fellow Utes