Moss

Viewing 8 reply threads
      4 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I made the mistake of looking at CB. Anyways aome jackoff says that Zach Moss Hurr his knee again and is out for the year. Anyone heard anything like this ? ONLYU any serious injuries or things for us to be aware of ? 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

They also said Francis Bernard is going to medically retire, which is the opposite is what OnlyU had said. Until I hear things from OnlyU himself, I’m not paying attention to the CB….even as fun as it is to drive by sometimes. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

If he did, it must have been slipping in the shower because the team isn’t practicing this week.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Or getting out of bed…oh wait, crap..

3 2

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Yeah, you’d think Whit could recruit guys who can get out of bed without hurting themselves. Clearly a failure on the recruiting front.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

And moss is t participating in spring.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

News to me. Francis just had the shoulder cleaned out so I wouldn’t characterize it as a major surgery. Not sure how they could say he was done because he’s not even into full on rehab yet. I don’t know what Zach could have done to add another 6-9+ months to his time out when he’s not doing anything but lifting and riding a bike. Have you seen the size of his legs???

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Not true, it was a joke.

they said: Kyle retiring because of laser tag injury, covey retiring for a book deal. Bernard hurt his shoulder tackling moss, moss also hurt on said tackle.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

I’ll give CB credit. Their Trolling level on utes is on a whole new level.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Sorry peeps. Momentarily lack of judgement won’t happen again. In all seriousness, ONLYU has been spot on with virtually everything. So I’ll wait to hear from him on anything serious.

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

They have nothing else at this point.  If they can get one over on one of us every once in awhile they feel like they won something.  I’ll let me have that as long as we keep beating them on the field.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Stay strong! I’m guilty of it too sometimes. 

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.