Moss, Anae, Fotu, and Blackman all return

Viewing 4 reply threads

HCHooligan
      Ute Fan
      @hchooligan

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

That is huge news.  Especially Moss.  But Anae, Fotu and Blackmon are also all big gets to be coming back.  

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Crack open the Kool aid!

AUDIIDUA
      Ute Fan
      @audiidua

I lost a few years off of my life from Blackmon getting beat repeatedly this last year. To his defense, he’s also made some terrific plays at times too. But I love that the others are all coming back.

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

Maybe he will do better at safety if that happens.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
          Ute Fan
          @mcastleton928

Utah’s going to win the Pac-12 in 2019. They’re going to be the overwhelming favorite to win the Pac-12 South and they’ll probably be favored to win the Pac-12 Championship outright by the media because of the players the Washington schools are losing.

4 2

User Suspended
            @a2ute

I think Oregon has something to say about that…

LVUte
              Ute Fan
              @texute

True, but it gives me comfort knowing we beat Herbert and the quacks this year with Shelley and Shyne.

Puget Ute
              Ute Fan
              @pugetute

I want Oregon to go undefeated in Conference play next year. We need them to beat up everybody for us.  We won’t meet them until the CCG, so we will need to take care of our own business and they can help us out.

crazyute
          Ute Fan
          @crazyute

I’d really like to see Blackmon move to FS and be the rangy centerfielder. I think he would be really good there.
          With tyreke Lewis stepping up and Tyrone Smith (who I really like to start) we have plenty of corners. With Johnson, Guidry, Nurse, and pleasant-johnson.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

the Utah “recruiting class” just got 10x better!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Moss, Anae, Fotu, and Blackman all return