Most talented team ever IMO

Viewing 0 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The season isn’t over, so I won’t go as far as to say this is the “best” season ever.  However, it seems obvious to me that this is the most talented Utah football team ever.

There is no doubt that this is the best defense we have ever seen at Utah.  They are dominating.  They have had two shutouts, and three more games that should have been shutouts and another where we allowed UCLA a mere 3 points.

IMO this is the 3rd best offense we have ever had.  2004 and 1988 were amazing offenses, but the 2019 version is very close IMO. (The 1964 team also had a great offense.)

Special teams doesn’t rank anywhere.  We have had some great special teams in recent years, not this year.  The good news is that we really haven’t needed them much.

When you have the best defense ever and a top 5 offense, this has to be the most talented team to ever play football at Utah IMO.  We still have some football to play and could experience injuries, make bone-headed mistakes that would prevent this season from being the best.  However, I think there is little doubt about this team being the most talented.

Go Utes!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Most talented team ever IMO