My first A n d r o i d app is now in the Google Play Store!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Big news! My first And-roid app is published and it actually works! Say hello to the UTAH GOLF COURSES APP! The app lists every golf course in Utah with detailed information on each course, down to what type of grass the fairways and greens are. Most of the photos are original (some via drone). Courses are searchable and filterable.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmkpro.utahgolfcourses

ForUtes
      Ute Fan
      @forutes

Just downloaded. Very nice. Well done Tony!!!!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You mean….. IT WORKS!?!?!  haha.  Give it as many stars as you can!

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

The big question in everyone’s mind is when is the UteHub golf tournament this summer?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Well that’s something we can arrange.  Perhaps we should do the UteHub tournament at TopGolf and have @colbyutahman3 hook us up!

colbyutahman3
          Ute Fan
          @colbyutahman3

I’m game to do some topgolf tournaments. I can get 5 people in for free and 50 % off food so what we could do is have people sign up for some days and go in and keep scores or something.

Daedalus
            Ute Fan
            @daedalus

So what I need to do is scare all but 4 people away so I can get in for free without splitting the cost. 

A Top Golf experience for me:  I got good and drunk, but realized that there’s never going to be a drive game with rubber tees too low to the ground.  Grab an iron and hit it off the “turf” and you’ll hit your targets all night long.

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

I have spent more time drinking on golf courses than I have golfing.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I submitted the app to the Apple app store at midnight last night. Takes a while to get approved I understand.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc My first A n d r o i d app is now in the Google Play Store!