My perfect football season

Viewing 9 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Let me preface this by stating that I do NOT believe that this will happen.  I don’t want coug fans to say that we Utes are all delusional.  In reality, I don’t think that we have the experience to be as good as we were in 2019, but I hope that I am wrong.  I suspect we will probably lose 2 or 3 games.  Below is simply my dream of a perfect 2021 college football season and it’s just for fun.

Oregon upsets Ohio State and jumps to the top 5

USC loses only one game and that’s to Utah

Notre Dame’s only loss is to USC

Alabama loses at least three games and is out of the playoff mix early in the season.

Oregon is ranked number 1 when they play and get beat by UW in early November

Utah beats one-loss Oregon to remain undefeated and joins the top 5 with UW

Utah upsets a favored UW in the conference championship game

Utah beats Oklahoma in the semi-finals and Pledger runs for over 200 yards

Utah upsets Clemson for the national title and Covey scores three touchdowns and passes for another. But, they still can’t pronounce his name correctly.

Lloyd shocks the country and wins the Heisman as a linebacker

4 Pac12 teams end up in the top-ten and no SEC teams make it

Well, it’s not going to happen, but that would be my dream season. 🙂

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Sign me up!

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Lol that would be amazing!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Nice prediction!  I’m literally going to check those off as they happen this year. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’d like to see us stay healthy and fresh through the entire season.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

Man while you are dreaming throw in free Nielsen’s custard for all season ticket holders!  Go big!! Go Utes!!

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

This year I’m drinking the Kool aid. Much like prior to the 1994 and 2004 seasons. 2008 season was a complete surprise.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

All that IS gonna happen!

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Yeah sure, I’m in. Seems like a fun weekend with this on the brain!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

My perfect football season just involves me and my boys enjoying cool fall evenings at RES. Everyone puts their phones away, and we just watch football and talk. If we’re talking about the absolute perfect season, then the boys stop fighting with each other until the next day. And the Utes play the best football they can, we’re thoroughly entertained, and the outcomes fall where they may.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My perfect football season