New Bball Unis are Clean AF

Viewing 8 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

For the 3 other people who care about basketball: Here’s our drip this year. Thoughts?

https://images.sidearmdev.com/resize?url=https%3a%2f%2fdxbhsrqyrr690.cloudfront.net%2fsidearm.nextgen.sites%2futahutes.com%2fimages%2f2023%2f10%2f17%2fGroup_Photo_16.JPG&width=1000&type=jpeg

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Would be better with just a red outline on bottom like the tops.

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

I like the stripes on the bottom. It looks good and it keeps the unis from being as basic as possible but still keeps it clean

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Simple and clean. I like the stripes. I think the team might do OK too.

1 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I have basketball season tickets so I guess I’m the third man. Uniforms are just OK in my view. I personally like the throwbacks best.

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

I like them but I would rather see the Drum and Feather or interlocking U’s on the neckline instead of the UA logo.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The uniforms are “clean American Fork?”

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

I think he meant Abercrombie Fitch

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Love the new unis! Especially considering how awful the last ones were. The last MBB unis were so embarrassing it was almost a good thing nobody came out to watch the team play.

That said, I agree it would’ve been a nice touch to add the D&F in. A couple of places it would’ve looked good IMO are either on the back of the jerseys just above the number with a small D&F logo. Or I think it would’ve looked better on the front/center of the waistband of the shorts where they went with a Block U. Lastly, I think the D&F would’ve looked better in the V-neck spot of the jersey vs the UA logo and they could’ve moved the UA logo to the side top of the jersey just above UTAH where they typically put their UA logos on college team jerseys.

But aside from being nitpicky about no D&F, these are truly a MAJOR step up and LONG overdue! Go Utes!!

1 2

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

I hate the short shorts the players wear these days. I don’t need Fab 5 level length but how about right above the knee!

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

No reason for all that extra fabric. These shorts are much more practical. I grew up in the baggy shorts era and after playing in these shorter style shorts, I can say they are far superior for performance.

Unless seeing man-thighs makes you weak in the knees or somehow offends you, there is no reason for wearing baggier shorts than this when competing in athletics.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

My guess the players have a lot of input into uniforms. They wear them, they should make these kind of choices, all within reason. If someone wants to dress the fans I think there could be several great suggestions.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) New Bball Unis are Clean AF