New Poll: Rate your confidence going into 2022 Utah Football Pac-12 play

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How are ya felling now that conference play starts this week for Utah Football? Vote in the poll on the website or the Ute Hub mobile app!

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I said confident because I’m pretty sure that Utah is going into 2022 conference play. Perhaps I should have said very confident because I don’t believe that the 2022 Pac-12 conference schedule will get postponed?

Was there some other criteria I should be looking at? If I was confident that Utah would go 0-9, would that count the same as someone who was confident that Utah would go 9-0?

🙂

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Ask again after this week. OSU and WSU will be tested against USC and Oregon.

Otherwise Utah can split Oregon and USC, but not lose another and expect to return to the P12 championship.

– Utah (8-1) does not play UW, WSU (Away), Oregon (Away), OSU (Home), USC (Home) goes 3-1, beating USC
      – Oregon (9-0) does not play USC, WSU (Away), OSU (Away), WU (Home), Utah(Home) goes 3-0, beating Utah
      Oregon beats WSU early, and OSU, WU banged up by years end.
      – USC (8-1) does not play Oregon or UW, OSU (Away), Utah (Away), WSU (Home), goes 3-1

Utah plays both Oregon and USC, splitting those two. But a split between WSU or OSU? Both are playing well, but will be tested on Saturday.

* Utah and Oregon repeating last year, but only needing to win the game in Las Vegas to return to the Rose Bowl.
      ** And if of course the Utes beat ASU, AZ, UCLA, Stan, CO

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I fell down the stairs once, does that count?

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Confident that Utah will play well in league play, but the conference had a lot of quality wins in pre-season and will present a more challenging path to the championship than we had last year.

Going to be some fun contests the next few months.  

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Middlin. A lot of teams in the league are looking very much stronger than last year. USC looks very dangerous, but thankfully not unbeatable. I don’t know that I see us going undefeated in conference.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Rate your confidence going into 2022 Utah Football Pac-12 play