New Poll: Will there be a 2020 college football season?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

New poll is up.  You can find the poll in the right column of the website and a link from the home page of the Ute Hub app!  

Will there be a 2020 college football season? Discuss your pick below. Personally I think we may see a shortened season.  Perhaps just Pac-12 games. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Not sure Nothing has been announced of which I am aware.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

This morning, Fauci told ESPN sports will happen if they’re played in empty stadiums. So, yes.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Good to hear. I started watching highlights from some favourite games this morning.
        Targeting used to be called “He got absolutely drilled.”

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

So that’s a “yes, but modified” vote for you.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Depends on what you mean by “modified”. I interpreted it to mean modified schedule. If you mean modified in any way whatsoever (no fans, fans with masks, fans having temperatures taken, etc.), then that is clearly the answer. In fact, you could just get rid of the “yes” option…if there’s college football, there is zero chance it will be like it’s been in past seasons. It will definitely be somehow modified from the perspective of fans.

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

I don’t see a link to polls in the right column. Where am I supposed to look?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

On the home page and individual post page it should be in the right column. Maybe you’re on a device that has a small width (mobile, tablet) and it was moved to the bottom.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I don’t see how it cancelled or even shortened. If anything, it will be pushed back and played later.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wouldn’t that be great? Home games in December, January?  Yikes.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Seriously. Although if it started in February and went through May, that wouldn’t be too bad for fans, especially here in SoCal where I live. Although in that scenario, players entering the draft would have no time to heal up and recover to show scouts that they can still play.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Will there be a 2020 college football season?