Nope. Don’t like that.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

Yeah, but Utah is better than all three of those teams.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I’m probably wrong, but I’m not very worried about this game at all actually. I think the two touchdown line in Vegas is about right.

ASU’s best win by far is at Michigan State; however, as they are showing sparty is decidedly average this year. They opened with a win over a bad Kent State team, and then the following week beat FCS sacramento state by 12 at home. In conference they have lost to Colorado, who is not a good team. They were on their way to losing to CAL before Cal’s quarterback went out with injury, and it took a score in the final seconds to beat Washington State.

The only thing that worries me is that they are team that probably has a lot of confidence right now because they have been winning games, and Daniels is an improving freshman quarterback, but I think this ASU team is a typical 6-8 win team most years in the conference. They’re a bowl team, but not real contenders for a division title.

I think our offense comes back down to earth this week because we have been playing some terrible defenses, but my prediction for the game is a relatively low scoring 24-10 type game.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

45-10 Utes ki yi!!!

Dante Guardi
        Ute Fan
        @danteg12

31-20 utes

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

As was pointed out, ASU was very fortunate in how they escaped with wins against MSU, Cal, and WSU.

Their luck runs out this weekend. All things considered, we are just a better team than they are.

There is no way in hell that ASU is the 17th best team in the country this season. Clearly Vegas realizes this, but the AP voters don’t yet. I would be shocked if they are still ranked by the end of the season.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

The good news is, nothing in that tweet has any bearing on the present.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nope. Don’t like that.