Not sure if it’s been mentioned

• Next: Spring Game – Sat 4/13 11am – Pac12 TV

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

but the field conditions were terrible from a inside stadium prospective. 

Please tell us from a television viewing what you saw. 

I saw Blackmon slip on the sideline pass #5 caught and he ran for for 32yarder in first half. 

Coveys injury?

Mariner slipping on the INT pass. 

A slew of other slips and falls. Someone give me feedback. It rained all day the day before. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

It was slippery. One of coveys run he slipped on and he could have waltzed in for a TD.

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I did but I didn’t notice Washington players slipping all over hell. My brother in law talked about it and what you can do.  You sacrifice speed a little going to longer cleats apparently. 

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

I didn’t mention Wash players purposely but now that you said it. Hmmmmmm. 

Did we F up there?

BattleGroundUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yes we talked about it all game. Covey on that first series had a first down possibly but slips and falls. Then I noticed Blackmon or JJ falling. Hansen even sort of moved slower than normal for him. Covey slipped several times though. 

LetItRide
            Ute Fan
            @letitride

How can we let that continue all game??????????

if we didn’t have enough problems getting a first down period. The first quarter was proof in itself. So p**sed😡

BattleGroundUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Utah hasn’t played a complete game all season. I hope it is youth. Again Utah is young lots of talent returning next sesson and even the next year. 

BattleGroundUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I also do not like UA shoes they have always been slick for me. I run in all conditions and noticed that a lot. I even bought the Michelin treaded ones and they slip all over. Adidas is the best for traction now IMO. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not sure if it’s been mentioned

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BattleGroundUte 3 months, 2 weeks ago.