Not sure if it’s been mentioned

Viewing 2 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

but the field conditions were terrible from a inside stadium prospective. 

Please tell us from a television viewing what you saw. 

I saw Blackmon slip on the sideline pass #5 caught and he ran for for 32yarder in first half. 

Coveys injury?

Mariner slipping on the INT pass. 

A slew of other slips and falls. Someone give me feedback. It rained all day the day before. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

It was slippery. One of coveys run he slipped on and he could have waltzed in for a TD.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I did but I didn’t notice Washington players slipping all over hell. My brother in law talked about it and what you can do.  You sacrifice speed a little going to longer cleats apparently. 

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

I didn’t mention Wash players purposely but now that you said it. Hmmmmmm. 

Did we F up there?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yes we talked about it all game. Covey on that first series had a first down possibly but slips and falls. Then I noticed Blackmon or JJ falling. Hansen even sort of moved slower than normal for him. Covey slipped several times though. 

LetItRide
            Ute Fan
            @letitride

How can we let that continue all game??????????

if we didn’t have enough problems getting a first down period. The first quarter was proof in itself. So p**sed😡

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Utah hasn’t played a complete game all season. I hope it is youth. Again Utah is young lots of talent returning next sesson and even the next year. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I also do not like UA shoes they have always been slick for me. I run in all conditions and noticed that a lot. I even bought the Michelin treaded ones and they slip all over. Adidas is the best for traction now IMO. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not sure if it’s been mentioned