Notre Dame with the near pick six

Viewing 9 reply threads

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Doesn’t help Utah in conference but I’m hoping Scalley watches this game. He has a good plan to beat Williams but this game will just reinforce

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Can’t decide what’s more advantageous for us – USC wining or losing?! USC losing is always good, but hopefully this goes to 9 OTs either way.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

USC could lose every game for eternity and it still wouldn’t be enough to satisfy my hatred.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

It’s good for them to lose. Introduce doubt in their players. Their team is a bunch of selfish “me” type players. Help seed more discontent in the locker room. Plus it would help if they’re all beat to hell. We need all the help we can get since our offense is so limited.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I feel good about our D, but can our O score 35? Maybe 30 is enough?

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Notre Dame likes to run the ball, and their D is pretty good. So far that game plan has neutralized USC’s offense. Who knows how long that will last, but I hope our coaches are taking notes.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I thought last week’s game versus Zona was the one that would cost Williams a second Heisman but I was probably wrong. This game against ND in front of a nationwide audience is the one instead. Hopefully, the Utes can put a nail in his Heisman coffin next week.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Penix is the best in the nation. He is so good.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Bye bye second Heisman…Penix is real good, but I believe Utah’s defense can get to him.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Williams with a BAD BAD throw.
            Playing Heisman hero ball.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Caleb Williams running for his life and then forcing the throw for a pic. Hmm, this is making me far to happy. I guess USC not facing a ranked team yet this season is finally showing up.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

3 picks now for Williams. Bye-bye Heisman and I hope Scalley has the Gabe Reid pass rush from the CCG on a constant loop this week.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

USC is finally playing a good team. They could still pull it out, but they are looking bad. It will be a very interesting game next week.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

No doubt USC can move the ball and score. Unfortunately, their defense is going to be bullied by ND’s OL the entirety of the second half.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m getting a bad feeling. In 1974 I was nine years old. I remember that year that ND was beating USC 24-6 at halftime in the Coliseum. USC proceeded to outscore ND 49-0 in the second half to win 55-24. Hopefully, that’s not the case tonight.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

damn, you’re older than I am? and here I was thinking Spencer Fano was as old as a guy should ever have to be

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

LOL. yeah I’m older than you…I remember chatting with you and you didn’t even know who Joe Roth was.

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

Nope. Other than the obvious like Lee Grosscup, I’d never heard of any Utah players before I tried to walk-on. Errol Tucker is as far back as I go and only because worked out on campus during his rehab. Otherwise, I’m oblivious to anything that happened at Utah before 1988.

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Joe Roth was a great Cal QB who died of cancer at the age of 22 in early 1977. He was an All-American in 75 and 76.

2008 National Champ
                Ute Fan
                @cptmrgn05

I knew that.,, sheesh. Yes we talked about Roth earlier this year. I completely spaced thinking he must have been a Utah player from the 70’s. Almost googled him.

Oh, and ND took a kick to the house while I was typing. Lay it on ’em golden dome!

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Williams will start the sympathy limp soon to give himself an excuse. I love seeing that dbag laying on the turf.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Whitt would kill them but I would love it if Utah’s D painted their nails next week. That overhyped jackass needs a few more rude awakenings.

did you know that he won the heisman last year?

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Notre Dame with the near pick six