Oddest thing I saw at the game last night…

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Speaking of diversity…. The oddest thing I saw last night wasn’t the fumble hitting the pylon for the touchback. It was the first time I realized there was a male Crimson Line member out there. He/she was on about the 10 yard line on the north end during the national anthem. I’m guessing about 6-1, 200 pounds.  Obviously a male body, but in the same unis as the ladies.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I didn’t notice that. Yes, the touchback thing was bizarre.

On an unrelated note, what time do you usually pack up your tailgate? We couldn’t get there until about 7:30 but didn’t find anyone there. Maybe we were at the wrong spot.

I accidentally sprayed beer on some girl’s pants in the vicinity, I am terribly sorry if that was someone’s wife/girlfriend. 🙈

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I probably have a picture… 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah most of the people in my tailgate are older and it takes them a long time to walk down to the stadium, so we pack up prematurely. Dumb thing is we end up getting to our seats 30 minutes before kickoff and sit there. I’d rather sit at the tailgate another 30 minutes in my comfy Ute chair with my food and drinks.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Ok Tony, that explains it. We really wanted to get there earlier, but seem to always fail. So if one of your tailgate neighbors asks you if you know the beer spray gal, you can claim ignorance. 

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Way to represent. Spraying beer on opposing players family is a great Ute tradition.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Lol. I was definitely thinking about that. Sadly however this was a fellow ute fan, so I failed my mission. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

10 yardline:

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

First off his uniform isn’t exactly the same it matches but it’s not identical. Second, why is this strange to you? Have you not been paying attention to people lately? This is par for the course. What was queer was the orange striped flags, what the hell was that about?

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

Can you say Queer anymore?

BulgieUte
            Ute Fan
            @bulgieute

I just did and I used it correctly. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Oddest thing I saw at the game last night…