Oregon Coaches and Distractions

Viewing 2 reply threads

Summit Ute
      Ute Fan
      @summitute

Oregon OC leaving the program after the title game

Oregon expected to lose OC Joe Moorhead after Pac-12 title game

Health Issues for Cristobal’s mom.  Hope all goes well for her and the family.

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/Mario-Cristobal-Ducks-Football-Oregon-Ducks–176722849/

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The Moorhead departure could be a double-edged sword. On one hand it may be a distraction, but it could also be an excuse for Moorhead to just say “f*** it” and call every wild play they have in the playbook (sort of like AZ did with their trickery that got us a couple times).

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Not how Cristobal rolls. No way Cristoball is going to let Moorhead gun sling it as a shot timer. UO has five days to prepare for Utah who kicked their ass in all phases of the game. Highly doubt trick plays and double reverses is what they spend their time on in practice this week. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the only way i can think of that this would have any impact is that if moorhead was an elite recruiter and a lot of these kids committed to him. Feels unlikely, and this is probably moot.

I wont speak on cristobals mom other than to say i hope they get as much time as they possibly can together.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon Coaches and Distractions