Osa Masina

Viewing 4 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Dude is in deep crap. Three felony charges. 1 1st degree rape and two forcible sodomy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bonaguraespn/status/776451908303134720

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Brutal. And the Instagram or Snapchat bragging will be enough to make him go away for a very long time. 10-15 years at least.

How in the world can people ever think that kind of behavior is remotely acceptable?

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

wait….WHAT??

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

This is messed up. Three felonies and he sent the evidence via snap chat.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anyone who thinks digital technology is private is beyond stupid.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

I’m confused why the girl went out to LA to “hang out” with Masina after already being raped by Masina…

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

one in LA happened 11 days before

autahfan
      Ute Fan
      @autahfan

I know nothing of this case but taking either side as gospel is naive. True, some men prey on women. But also, some women scorned do in fact unleash hell’s fury.

ChooseTheRed
        Ute Fan
        @choosethered

He took pictures of himself having sex with the unconscious woman and sent them to her ex-boyfriend. Unconscious = non-consensual.

Hopefully that’s enough to clarify that this isn’t a case of a woman scorned.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by ChooseTheRed.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Yeah a lot of evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Which doesn’t mean 100% correct like people think. It means more likely than not the person is guilty.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

That more likely than not is a preponderance of the evidence. Beyond reasonable doubt is closer to say 99%. But even still it’s not 100%. But the evidence they need just needs to prove:

1) the actor knows the victim is unconscious, unaware that the act is occurring, or physically unable to resist

In this instance I think Osa is hosed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not sure what you are trying to imply here? I hope it isn’t that she somehow deserved to get raped?

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

I hope I’m part of a smarter fanbase than one that takes part in any type of sexual assault victim blaming. We shouldn’t have to know all of the details  (which are often complicated and not made fully public) to avoid suggestion that she is somehow responsible for being raped.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

One possibility is that she did not find out about the rapes until after he sent the snap chat to her ex. If she were unconscious and she could have woken up and not known what happened. She then was raped again and found out about the situation, reported it and then more details came out.

Date rape situations are often strange and don’t make sense to people looking from the outside. It is even worse for the victims trying to make sense of the situation.

A real tragedy for so many people involved. It is truly sad.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the circumstances are very, very strange. Story doesnt quite make sense as it stands.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.