our best hope for keeping Urban away from SC is how good he is at media

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the Big Ten Network does a series with him called “Urban Analysis” that is one of the better things out there in CFB media (seriously, check it out if you havent on youtube). He’s also great on Fox’s coverage. He can and will make as much money doing media as he could coaching and that comes without all of the stress he takes on coaching.

One thing I do think is relevant here though, is how good it could be for the pac 12 if Urban were at USC. It would obviously hurt our chances at winning the south year in and year out and we’d have a game against one of the most talented teams in the country annually. But p12 perception would skyrocket because apparently having 1 great team at the top trumps having 6-8 good teams

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I’ve been watching it on YouTube. It’s really good. He tells it how it is, and it’s a lot of really good insights into coaching.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Agree on both points. 

1 1

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Meyer won’t be headed to USC. USC’s chancellor won’t allow any new AD to hire him.  This has been a major deal breaker to many AD candidates.  Cincinnati’s AD recently just turned USC down for the job because of this.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

i really have a hard time believing there is someone at USC that wont allow Meyer to be hired. Thats a top 5 recruiting class and top 5 team annually in LA

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

Um, he took the job. Mile Bohn

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 our best hope for keeping Urban away from SC is how good he is at media