Pac-12 Football Pick Em Week #6 Winner Via Tiebreaker

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Week #6 in Pick Em produced a five way tie for first, with the record of 5-1. So we go to the tiebreaker. Surprise, I’ve been “toying” with a “pick the score” game, and actually have some of it programmed. I decided to use one of the calculations for a pick the score game which I’ve considered, the differential in points for both teams. So here’s how it broke down.

Wilson’s Mustache picked Utah 34-31.
      OgdenParaiso picked Utah 33-24.
      The final score was Utah 36-23.

Wilson’s differential was 2 for the Utah score (he picked Utah to score 34 and they scored 36). His differential for the Arizona score was 8, he picked them to score 31 and they scored 23. 8+2=10. Wilson’s tiebreaker score was 10 points.

OgdenParaiso’s differential in the Utah score was 3 (he picked them to score 33), and his differential in the AZ score was 4, they scored 23. 3+4=7.

Obviously a lower total score is better. SO that means OgdenParaiso wins the tiebreaker and the awesome Kentwool socks! Kentwool makes the best socks in the WORLD.utah utes red socks
      Kentwook provides each weekly winner with a pair of their Game Day socks (pictured above).

Ogden, you have mail.

McAfeeKnob
      Ute Fan
      @ogdenparaiso

Thanks, I’ve never won anything before.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac-12 Football Pick Em Week #6 Winner Via Tiebreaker