Pittman had more receiving yards tonight

Viewing 1 reply thread

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

than Utah’s best receiver after four games.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah doesn’t sling the ball up into double coverage. They are just not that kind of a team. The big plays looked neat and all but they are low probability for success generally. Especially with the receivers Utah has. 

I can’t really defend the Utah defensive backfield right now. Whitt talked about the fight of Blackmon but he should have sat. His injured play is better than a backup?  I guess the coaches know better than I. They looked ill prepared more than USC dudes making plays. 

Thlete
        Ute Fan
        @thlete

Blackmon was just awful. Needs to be a better ball hawk on floated balls instead of waiting for the ball to come to him and letting receiver high point it over him.

oc_ute
          Ute Fan
          @ocute

he has a hurt wheel.  i can’t believe he was in the game

RUUTES
        Ute Fan
        @ruutes

My mind is spinning from the fact that Huntley was 22/30 while Fink was 21/30. But the difference was 210-351 in productivity. Those 3 big bombs made all the difference. Pittman was there whenever it mattered for USC…we had no equivalent for that with Moss out. We we need to have better “luck” with the long ball.

The stats of this game vs the result are some of the most curious numbers I’ve ever seen.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pittman had more receiving yards tonight