Pittman out for the year

Viewing 8 reply threads
      8 3

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Doesn’t sound injury related. Probably realized he also was sold a different bill of goods about who the QB would be this year.

5 11

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

I don’t blame him and I’d be p**sed if someone did. He was lied to by this coaching staff. He wanted to play with his middle school friend and he was lied to about that. Doesn’t matter if it was Cam lying about his injury, or if it was Whitt being way too optimistic about Cam’s return, but Pittman is a “victim” no matter what.

1 4

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Ya this Qb situation is a joke

5 2

kmc165
      Ute Fan
      @kmc165

Cam and Pittman are friends outside of Utah football right? If so, this really leads me to believe Cam was dishonest to everyone about his injury, not KW. Hard to believe Cam and Pittman would have never even had a casual conversation about his injury..

Roy Rangum
        Ute Fan
        @royrangum

Interesting. To me this suggests it’s more likely that Cam really actually thought he would be back this year. But who knows.

1 2

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Holy s**t you got upvotes for something negative about Cam. You’re the chosen one.

4 2

kmc165
      Ute Fan
      @kmc165

There’s no way Cam thought he would be back in the first few games if his doctor told him anything that was accurate

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

It’s been my experience that it is very difficult to tell what someone else thinks.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

I don’t know. Most people are pretty good at telling you what they think. I think the bigger problem is that very few are willing to believe them.

8 2

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

This pretty much guarantees Cam is done for the season. I would be very surprised if Cam plays again this season

4 1

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I would be beyond surprised if Cam plays another game with the Utes. The atmosphere around this team is starting to remind me of the “Bronx Zoo.”. All I have to say is “Just Win Baby.”

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

In the post-game, Whit said Pittman is done for the year because he’s having surgery right away. Said he thought the surgery would be tomorrow.

So maybe we can just collectively stop with the drama nonsense?

12 1

ColumbiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @columbiaute

Agreed. I’m getting sick of this witch-hunt

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

ARN’T YOU ALL GREATFULL THAT WE HAVE BRISON BARNES, THE BEST QB IN THE PAC12, TO PICK UP CR SLACK. WITHOUT BARNES, UTAH IS PROBLY 2-3.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yes, Mrs. Barnes, I am glad we have your son. Calling him the best in the PAC 12 is a stretch don’t you think?

3 1

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

*Aren’t
        *Grateful
        *Bryson
        *Probably

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I guess I don’t have to worry about changing my username then. Darn, I was looking forward to being proven wrong and having another weapon on offense.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pittman out for the year