Porter Moser is crushing it in the Transfer Portal…

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I’ll be patient. And I know G5 vs P5 isn’t as big in CBB. But it will be disappointing if we just end up with a few new MW players.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Do we have two spots left to fill? I’d rather he take the time and get the right guys rather than pull the trigger on a miss.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Currently two spots left but don’t be surprised if there is at least one more transfer out.

Some names that have been mentioned.
      Oklahoma PF/C Kur Kuath 6’10” with 7’4” wingspan played at Kearns HS and then SLCC before going to OU. Would be great depth in the front court.

Boston College PF Steffon Mitchell 6’8” was recruited by Smith when he was at North Dakota. Would replace Jantunen but with more athletic ability.

Baylor C Triston Clark 6’10” if 100% healthy would be a dominant force on the low block. No connection to Utah or Smith a longshot to pick the Utes.

UTEP PF Bryson Williams 6’8” 18 pts 8 rebs over the last two seasons. At least a dozens schools have contacted Williams including Utah

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Great insight. Thank you!

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

Looks like Kur Kuath is going to Marquette. 

Im trying real hard to give Smith the benefit of the doubt but so far his recruiting has been less then impressive. 

The talent that has left the program far exceeds the talent he has brought in. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Porter Moser is crushing it in the Transfer Portal…