Predictions for Jazz in the first round

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 1

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Memphis is a pretty good team with momentum. Jazz might be a little rusty white trying to get Donovan back into the mix.

I’m thinking the Jazz in 5 games maybe 6. I’m excited for this match up and happy it’s not Golden State.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I agree that Memphis is a solid team that has been playing well at the end of the season.  If the Jazz players were all healthy – I would not be surprised with a sweep.  However, Donovan at the very least will not be in game shape.  So, I suspect a possible 6 game series.  It won’t be easy.  In fact, all 8 teams in the west are good to very good.  Nothing will come easy for the Jaz IMO.

I feel for the Suns, which had the 2nd best record in the NBA and have to play the Lakers (possibly the best team) in the first round.  I will be cheering for the Suns because of my personal disdain for LJ and his handpicked teams.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Utah in 5. Memphis can’t shoot the three.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

They hit over 42% last night and 35.6% on the season.  The Jazz shoot 3.2% better on the season and we shoot a lot more, so I get your point.  But, they aren’t horrible from 3.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Much rather play Memphis than Steph Curry, who can score 50 on any given night.

Go Jazz!!

1 2

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

GO SUNS!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Predictions for Jazz in the first round