Puka Nacua broke his foot this week?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Kirk Herbstreet
      Ute Fan
      @mariolemute

Apparently Puka Nacua broke his foot and is likely out this week vs the Utes. This is probably what Steve Bartle’s vague tweet was about:

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-football-BREAKING-Will-Puka-Nacua-play-against-Utah-137835562/

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Shame.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

“Good, but not great Utah secondary.”

I take offense to that.

4 1

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it did it happen?  The last time anyone actually watched the Utes on TV junkball Fink was playing 500 and our dbs were losing.  No one has watched the last month of total domination by the Utah D.  It is like John Henry or Paul Bunyan until it is witnessed in the light of day tomorrow.

By that same logic Tyler Huntley is more of a runner than a thrower. haha

salty-ute
        Ute Fan
        @salty-ute

Lol I thought the same thing. Like he seriously thinks Utah’s secondary is ‘just good, not great’? Between all of our DBs, there are 4 NFL guys in Johnson, Guidry, Blackmon, and Burgess… Not to mention they rank in the top of the country in most measurable categories. How about this one that specifically points to the secondary’s ability to cover?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Trolling and he got ya on the hook. 

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

Not sure Ekland was trolling.  That seems to be the company line about the Ute defensive backfield coming out of Husky town.  The grain of salt comes from what seems to be a clear confusion by their “analyst’s” on what kind of defense Utah actually runs or not knowing any of the the players other than Bradlee Anae on the defensive side of the football without looking at a roster or stats sheet.

These are the same writers who claimed “Washington State moved the ball on Utah” without acknowledging that they were held almost 200 yards under their season average in games not against Utah.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Any writers that say that are most likely illiterate or whatever its equivalent to not being able to read a stat sheet. 

To be fair Utah has been in P12 network hell. So they may have not seen them play until this week. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

That sucks. I feel bad for the kid. I don’t think it will make much difference to the game. UW has a decent stable of WR. Peterson will just scheme around the other talents.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

So a freshman WR is the lynchpin of their offense?   Or does this just matter to the Utah media?

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I didn’t see anything in the artical that confirmed Puka is injured. He just said he needs to look into it.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Puka Nacua broke his foot this week?