RedZone is Utah’s Bane once again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • utah football Next: ROSE BOWL vs Penn Statecollege football Utah Utes 1/2/23

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

20 points left on the field by my count?

Defense did enough. 29 is enough on the road across several time zones.  

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah’s Oline was very good all night. Best performance on the night. Second to that was TT and probably loads of props go to Special teams. ST most improved group already. 

Welcome back Utah football!!  
        Hype is good for nothing.  Move onto next week. 

LETS GO UTES!! 

oc_ute
          Ute Fan
          @ocute

totally agree.  the OL played lights out in pass protect.  just one bad throw by cam.  so sad.  on my ninth jack.  good nite

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

I’m not complaining, it’s NBD to me… but he had a whole lot more than 1 bad throw. Missed badly on at least 5 of his throws. The game should have been over on a pick several plays before the one that was actually picked off. Cam was not on his game tonight.

Tony
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

There were several bad throws.

RoboUte
            Ute Fan
            @hamplate

OL was good, and unfortunately cam had more than one stinker.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Kuithe???????? He played great, and got open consistently despite everyone knowing exactly where cam was going with the ball. He has made Cam look like an all pac12 QB.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Considering Utah has two great TE’s, 2 great RB’s, and QB that can run, you would think there would be better production in the red zone and 3/4th and short.

MotherJabubu
        Ute Fan
        @motherjabubu

The defense did not do enough. They got gashed the entire game. Front 7 non existent

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Back Pac-12 Champs! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football RedZone is Utah’s Bane once again.