Remarkable USA Today article about Joe WIlliams

Viewing 5 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

This explains so much about what happened last year.  I’m rooting for this kid, hard.

‘My Sister’s Keeper’: How stepping away from football helped Utah’s Joe Williams cope with sister’s death

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Tom Hackett and OC are about to discuss this next on their show great read thanks for posting that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I want him on the Ravens. The kid has speed like no other and will be electric in the NFL. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t imagine what that would be like. Hoping for the best for him and his family.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Added to the long list of things I hate about tds was the little joke they made about forcing Williams’ retirement.

Go Joe! I will always remember that UCLA game.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Ugh. Screw all of those jackholes. I agree that it is horrible for them to have said it at the time, let alone now that the full story has come out. Poor Joe was struggling against some demons, and his fiancee helped him get through it.

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

Im hoping there is a Ute on this board that is a member of Cooter Board and can post it on their site to remind them of their asshatery. 

Ultimate Ute
      Ute Fan
      @randallbouza

Scoreboard! Six in a row!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Remarkable USA Today article about Joe WIlliams