Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

I can’t really tell if that Red area that spans the entire new area is flat or slanted. Seems like a lot of wasted area where there are no seats!  And the two areas that come down to field level? Is one of those for the bands?  Looks a little strange.  Lots of questions.  I’m pretty happy with it overall.   Hopefully there are a $#!*ton of new bathrooms down that way.  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Is the band going to be right down on the field in those two boxes?

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

The two boxes coming up from field level look like the loge boxes they referred to in the press release. Premium boxes that usually include about 4 executive level seats with tables and/or countertops. It’s high class seating with someplace to put your food.

Example

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Lame. Put the band there. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
            Ute Fan
            @mcastleton928

I’d think that they’d put the band by the Muss. Like, the upper corner that’s always empty. 

St George Ute
            Ute Fan
            @stgeorgeute

Meh, doesn’t bother me. Having seen these at T-Mobile Arena in Vegas, they’re actually pretty cool. I can see them being used especially for visiting dignitaries during opening/closing ceremonies of the 2030 Olympics. I imagine they’ll likely put the band at the front of the MUSS.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rice-Eccles Expansion Flyover