ROSE BOWL Predict the Score Contest OPEN

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Plenty of time to make your predictions, but here’s your official announcement that the Utah vs Penn State predict the score contest is OPEN! WOOT.  On the website go here https://www.utehub.com/predict/ or tap “Predict” from the mobile home screen. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Tony- I may have missed the winner of the contest for the championship game last week.  Let me know and I’ll hook them up.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’ll get that going. Wasn’t sure you were in for the post season games. 

Murphy
      Ute Fan
      @africamurphy

Hey,
      PSU fan here. So looking forward to this game. You guys resemble Michigan with toughness and run-first, TE-heavy approach. Think it’s going to be a great game…but I’m going to say 24-23 PSU.

I accidentally bought two tickets that are just on the Utah side of the stadium. Section 11 about 50 rows back…I don’t want to give $100 to Ticketmaster to sell them for me (or for you to lose $100 either). Email africamurphy at yahoo.com if interested

I mean, I respect yall…but I don’t want to sit with yall. 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ROSE BOWL Predict the Score Contest OPEN