Rose

Viewing 4 reply threads

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m not trying to get into more of the QB drama but just curious if we have any medical type posters on here.

If it was a lacerated kidney for Rose, isn’t the recovery like 4-6 weeks? Happened mid August, so seems reasonable that we might hear something about him returning to the team in the near future.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Reports have been shared that he’s been practicing with the team. But with the current state, probably won’t get many reps and there’s not time to ‘catch up’.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

Thanks DataUte. I thought there might have been some update.

At any rate, it will be nice to have Rose healthy in case Cam never makes it back and Nate gets banged up.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Whitt said that he is likely too far behind right now to see any playing time this season.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I heard Kyle say that when asked but what exactly does it mean? Is he saying that Rose doesn’t know the playbook enough or won’t be able to get into football shape this season? Travis Hunter suffered the same injury and he’s supposed to be back in a couple of weeks.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

His mom posted something interesting on twitter. Some guy said something like “he will be out 6 weeks due to a lacerated liver and won’t be back until the bye” and she responded with “hmmm 🤔”.

Guessing he’s just on the scout team though.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.