Rumors are rampant on the internet that Alex was offered the job.

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

You know how rumors are.  One person starts something, goes to the next guy, and on and on until it sounds true.  I see many posting things like I know a guy who knows the family, etc.

I agree with the channel 2 guys from last night.  If he truly has an offer it is likely something like 15 million over 5 years and they think he should take it because 1-He would have something in hand and not a potential NBA job in the future, and 2-He would immediately be in control. (Implying that an NBA coach is really never in control.)

I hope he has been offered and that he decides to take it.

The rumor mill reminds me of a situation with my employer in the 1980s.  I worked for an international company.  A friend of mine from Chicago started a rumor about a major change in US management,  About three weeks later he got a call telling him the same thing he started as a rumor.  He figured that it was now true.  (It wasn’t and never happened.)  He later admitted that he was fooled by the rumor he had started.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

I would bet that the rumors are true. I would also bet that he will accept or has accepted already.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I’m with you.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We always start rumors in the Alta lift line that there are no lines and free beer at Snowbird. 

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Does anyone know what Alex is making now? I heard $800,000.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Alex probably does. Maybe even some people in the Jazz head office.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

With Coach being let go at that buyout price I always felt like the next HC was already offered the job and accepted. I wonder who ponied up for Harlan to just search for a coach?

I prefer to believe AJ has accepted and they are interviewing people who wanted to put their name in the hat.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

My guess utah will be back at full capacity.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Rumors are rampant on the internet that Alex was offered the job.