Rumors are…

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

That our ooc game next year will be Utah State.

Anybody hearing the same thing?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

And probably in f**king Logan.

Uteusmc
        Ute Fan
        @uteusmc

LOL.. I only laugh because it is probably true

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Yeah, prevailing rumor is we play in Logan next year and then get two at RES in years after

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

I could walk to the stadium from my house. So sign me up! 🙂

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Haven’t heard anything, but I wouldn’t hate it.

alexsmith
        Ute Fan
        @alexsmith

I’d actually like it a lot! They’re down right now, it’s been a while, and it’s a decent program so we could get a good game in the we should win by double digits but exposes some flaws to fix up prior to conference play

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Actually it would be a good thing. Better than the other instate schools we have been playing. Since we most often only play 1 P5 level OOC game, USU is better than the usual 2 and 3. I liked our USU games because they are easy to drive to and are affordable. Not a coach’s favorite because they have often been quite physical and get players beat up. They are on par with Boise State and SDS and are about as good as it gets outside the power conferences.

The Rising Cam
      Ute Fan
      @tyrusaurus

Time to get back The Beehive Boot!

5 1

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I don’t hate it either. It’s the annual “FCS” games that I can’t stand. Utah should always try scheduling our “warm up” game with teams like Utah St, Fresno St, San Diego St, Colorado St, UNLV, Army, and Navy. Or even SMU. THOSE are the teams that’ll help the coaches identify what weaknesses we’ll need to work on. Not the FCS teams. They’ll be “challenging”, but “beatable”.

But please….no Air Force or teams from New Mexico. They’re notorious for going for the knees.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

I hope we absolutely crush their soul. That 2012 loss still angers me lmao.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rumors are…