Seniors? Someone educate me.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

The whole covid thing really messed up my perception of how old our guys actually are and how much eligibility they have left. Bam is a senior. What does that even mean? Does he have another year of eligibility? No right? Same situation with Mckinney, Davis and Howard. Can any of them return next season??

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

All four of those guys are gone. All that happened is that last year did not count against eligibility, so whatever class they were last year carried over to this year.

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

…which means seniors are truly gone, but some juniors have played 4 years and are likely gone too (i.e. Nick Ford).

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Lloyd and Kuithe are gone. A whole lot of “sophomores” are eligible to declare this year, so if the Utes dominate the Buckeyes, and there are some standout performances… We could lose some of those super sophs, like TT AND Pledger.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I believe Covey is a sophomore.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

No, Covey is a junior this year and I believe he will be a sophomore next season and the following season. I believe he still has a few more redshirt years remaining, too.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

I think that was a joke. 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Seniors? Someone educate me.