So the two factors I am hearing so far for tomorrow

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

1. Jamaal Williams will rush TDS to a win because he won’t turn it over. Career numbers against Utah not so outstanding.

2. Six year starter Taysom Hill? Just on ability alone based on the two games played this season who is the better qb?  Maybe I am complete homer but I feel it is Troy Williams.  Now experience is huge in these rivalry games typically.

I still think Utah wins it will be 38-9 Utah.  Players of the game will be the Dline.  Maybe the DB’s benefits the most with big interceptions or fumble recoveries but Utahs Dline will force the issue all night.  Unrelenting will be what Sitake will deal with this season.

Who has the most to prove in this game? Scalley has the most to prove and show he was being groomed for a reason.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Going back to the QB battle. Which defense would you rather face?  BYUs or Utahs?  That is the comparison but Qb vs QB.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

As a QB I would greatly prefer to face BYU. No question. This is true if I faced both with equivalent O Line and WRs/RBs.

Utah’s line is legitimately one top 5 in the nation, and the secondary is athletic enough to recover from bad positioning.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Is it even close though?  Besides one linebacker for BYU who else do you want on their defense?  I would take Utah’s defense and some of the two deep over BYU.

Is that way to arrogant?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Is it even close though?  Besides one linebacker for BYU who else do you want on their defense?  I would take Utah’s defense and some of the two deep over BYU.

Is that way to arrogant?

I wouldn’t want to pass over the middle against Warner. He is very good.

But position for position in the 2-deep I would rather not line up against Utah’s players. I want them all on my side of the field.

That is what you asked, isn’t it?

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

I would love to see grambling state beat Arizona by a fg, and Utah pull off another fake punt return type game.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So the two factors I am hearing so far for tomorrow