Start Keba Now…

Viewing 5 reply threads

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Start Smith and Keba, get Exacte back and you have yourself a top 3 PAC12 basketball team with a chance to dance in March .

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

All I know is if we don’t wake up we’re going to lose to uvu

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Adjustments made. Defense really shut them down. Bad foul calls as well.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

I agree palos verdes. Cut Loveridge Bajema and Erickson minutes down. We need more athleticism.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Erickson is completely useless. Really just need to rotate the 1&2 position between Rollie and Smith. Play Keita over Lovering, and Exacte over Carlson.

Minnesota Ute
        Ute Fan
        @minnesotaute

His Pick and Roll with Keba is nails and why he has such high assists for his minutes, but outside of that, he had a terrible game (worse than normal). But I continue to remind people that Exacte’s numbers were the same last year so he is not the answer either. Pajama had a bad night, but overall he’s not bad. I would say rotate him with Rollie and Smith and we’ll be fine. Even with that, we’ll still need someone to pick up minutes, and unless Wilguns has substantially improved from last year, I think it’s going to be a toss up between him and Hunter.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Keita is great… but according to the ESPN box score he had 5 fouls in 10 minutes. WTF? My guess is, he’d be starting, or at least getting the same minutes as Lovering if he could stay on the court.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

His last foul was BS

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

You want him fouled out in the first half?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.