Ten years ago today…

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

People gathered at the Capitol building to commemorate and celebrate Utah joining the Pac-12.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

We should hold a 10-yr anniversary celebration……across the street from Lavell Edwards Stadium!

And we can give out thousands of those Pac-12 stickers that seem to drive the zoobs absolutely bats**t crazy!

3 1

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Yes, but Whit is  a bubble coach, content with what he has.  If he was good, we would be in the SEC by now….  Gosh!

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Utah got into the PAC12 because of what Urban did. Thank God for Urban and Dr. Chris Hill.

Two non-mormons (bubble) who knew how to move the needle.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

That’s funny. Because I do agree that Urban was a big part of what put Utah into the PAC 12. However, Chris Hill, who as you like to point out is non mormon, is the same guy that hired Whitt, who you like to point out is Mormon. Weird.

Also, the Fiesta Bowl win was cool and all but without that Sugar Bowl win over Alabama, Utah’s chances of getting to the PAC 12 drop.

pedro
            Ute Fan
            @pedro

I know for a fact, as in i witnessed it, that Whit was the heavy player in the PAC 12 move.  As in, Lakers game, in LA, K Whit, C Hill and L. Scott chatting it up the whole game.  Most of the chatting was b/t Whit and Scott.  Hill did a lot of watching. 

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

Don’t tell Pace. Whitt is Mormon and therefore couldn’t have had anything to do with it.

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

What! pace is criticizing Mormons? how unusual of him.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Ten years ago today…