The Hub’s First Exit Post

Viewing 10 reply threads

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Lasted about 5 minutes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m out. Nothing against this community, I think the admin had done a fantastic job with the improvements already made.

I’ve decided to return to Utefans.net. The UF.N community continues to hate on me 11 years after the helmet incident. Not sure why I’m drawn to that place, but I’m going to go down with the ship.

Out.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

GO UTES.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Moose, Lick My Balls, get the F off my lawn and let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You don’t know WTF you’re talking about when it comes to assessing football, especially the QB position. Loser.

mr_urson
      Ute Fan
      @mrurson

ah, i miss moose already

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

It couldn’t have been that easy.

Homer Crimson
      Ute Fan
      @homercrimson

You just wanted to be first. No way this is the last we’ll see of you here.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Don’t fall for it.

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

The digest front page at UFN grew on me, even though I’ve run vbulletin style sites of other themes in the past. I’ll probably also spend more time there but figured I’d get set up over here in case things die over there.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Zeous, what does your response have to do with the topic you posted under? I don’t see a connection. Did you mistakenly post it under the wrong topic? If so, could you please delete it? Thank you.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Well that didn’t last long.

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

Thank god

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

He means his exit didn’t last long. He started posting again 5 minutes later.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions The Hub’s First Exit Post