The Wall

Viewing 3 reply threads

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

So, Trump proposes a 20% tax on Mexican imports to pay for the wall? And how is that making Mexico pay for anything?

Of course, Mexico consumes more exported American high-fructose corn syrup than the rest of the world combined, so I guess when Mexico retaliates, those corn farmers better hope that marijuana is legal by then. Time to watch corn futures!

https://search.ers.usda.gov/search?affiliate=ers&query=corn+syrup

https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/DataFiles/Sugar_and_Sweeteners_Yearbook_Tables__18015/Table32.xls?v=42550

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If Coronas go up 20% in price I’m going to be p**sed.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

Maybe they can repurpose the Corona bottles to build the wall. It will look similar to my college room.

Anonymous
      Inactive

F the beer, it’s the Tequila that matters. Plenty of substitutes for Mexican beer.

PDXUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @pdxutefan

I’m going to put on my tinfoil hat, but hear me out.

Is anyone else trying to figure out what the long con in all of this is? I mean seriously, trying to not get myself so personally/emotionally sucked into the non-sense of what’s going on, trying to take a step back and see this whole forest through the trees….I just can’t help but feel like this is the sideshow distraction for the real con going on. Trump has been an absolute CIRCUS from minute 1, he says and does s**t that is so insanely outlandish that anyone with 2 functional brain cells can see it as nothing but horses**t (and yes, I realize that means there are a lot of people in this country without 2 functioning brain cells, but that shouldn’t realize surprise anyone given how p**s poor this country is in a lot of STEM and education metrics). So we’ve got Trump out here every day signing bulls**t executive orders, “trumping” up the media with his sock puppet Spicer, doing anything and everything to turn this into a giant “reality tv” nightmare. Media’s eating it up, my facebook news feed is 99% political posts from both ends of the spectrum, comment sections are littered with all forms of extremes, the whole f**king country worked up into this. Every single person is looking over there….so what’s going on over “here”? Who are the players behind the scenes right now, moving in the shadows, the people that don’t give a flying f**k about what’s going on now, a week from now, not even a month from…the people who are looking 6 months, 12 months, 2 years down the road? The ones that stand to gain tremendously from the people being so distracted by the sideshow they aren’t looking at the first domino wobbling, on the brink of tipping (or maybe that’s already happend, maybe we’re on the 10th domino or the 100th domino at this point). 

I can’t help but feel that Trump is a puppet, whether he knows it or not. Ya, he’s put a few billionaire buddies in high places and they’ll make a pretty penny off all this nonsense, but I just feel like down there road there are going to be a whole series of things which result in a very select few gaining an enormous amount of power/money/control/whatever. Meanwhile 99.999% of this country just continues to rip itself into shreds over a huge amount of pointless s**t. 

That or maybe my tinfoil hat is just on a bit too tight. 

User Suspended
        @a2ute

What the real end game for trumf/Obannon is…

To make voting more difficult for minorities to vote.  Vote suppression is key for him to somehow get elected again in four years.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

It’s certainly money. Whoever “they” are, they will use Trump up and throw him to the dogs when s**t gets ugly. In protest, I will book a bunch of rooms at Trump hotels throughout the year and cancel right before the non-refundable portion of Trump’s cancellation policy applies. HAHAHA See you on Hotwire Trump Hotels!

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics The Wall