They so poo poo fans desperate for cancelled season

Viewing 3 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If everyone they might play cancels then it would be less embarrassing for them.

1 2

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Wonder if cougarboard members do the same with utehumpers posts… Wait, no I don’t wonder. I don’t care about cougarboard. But enjoy your thrills however they may come.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

A full season cancellation for everyone is really the only way they can avoid another major hit to their program. If the rest of the country is playing football and BYU-P players are watching on TV, the school will have to geoblock web access to the transfer portal to prevent a program-ending exodus.

3 4

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Couldn’t Heavenly Father just fix this, or is he not really into the team?

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Well it’s looking more likely that the season will be canceled so they’ll probably claim some sort of divine intervention.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Perhaps, american football is such an aberration from the original sport on Kolob that he finds it difficult to watch. And, in my opinion, that’s fair.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums They So Poo Poo They so poo poo fans desperate for cancelled season