This is all like the show Survivor

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Alliances are made and then broken for personal gain.  Every entity is looking out for itself.  

There have been a dozen possible scenarios presented by the media hacks.  I am sick of reading and listening about it.

The University of Utah must look out for its own interests.  They should be busy and engaged.  But, there is NOTHING that I can do to change any of this.

Someone just tell me when it’s all over and we have landed somewhere.  I think I am turning off the TV/radio until next week.  I am tired of the speculation and that is all that it is right now.  I honestly don’t think anyone knows how this will all shake out.  Regardless, life will go on. 🙂

Everyone, have a great Independence Day weekend!

GO UTES!!!

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I think the University of Utah could really improve its chances of getting its own Big Ten invitation if it committed to physically relocating to the midwest.  Missouri or northern Kentucky, maybe?

In fact, we’d probably already be a member of the Big Ten if we had simply stayed in Nauvoo.  Amiright?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This is all like the show Survivor