Thought I’d visit the Ducks board to see how they’re doing.

Viewing 9 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Apparently this guy is quite offended.

“I guess I’m in the minority but I thought the battleship image was such bulls**t, invoking WW2 images to get your fan base fired up could only happen in utah.

Coupled with the team playing the game in honor of their team mates who passed because of gun violence. seesh, give me a break.”

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Those Duck tears are delicous.

MFury
      Ute Fan
      @mfury

Can someone please post this in the locker room prior to the championship game? (Presuming Oregon gets through).

What a f***tard

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I hope some of their fans called this douche bag out.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Nobody really called him out, other than just saying they didn’t see anything wrong with the uniform/helmet or dedicating a season to their teammates who passed away.

The board is full of entitled idiots with dumb takes. I hope they beat OSU just so we can beat them again.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Oregon fans are the worst. Seriously. Byu fans are delusional but I have not seen or heard one of them say dedicating a season to two players who have passed is negative in any way. Even if the Utes would have won that game, I doubt they would say that. Hell, I doubt ASU fans said anything stupid like that too. And of all teams to complain about uniforms, Oregon fan would be the biggest hypocrite. If you lose due to the uniform a team is wearing, you’re not cfp material anyway. What a tool.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Where is this board?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Hopefully I don’t get in trouble for posting it. You can delete if it’s a no no.

Addictedtoquack.com

7 1

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Duckatech operates with impunity on their board.  He is the typical SJW moral high ground type.  He always finds something to bitch about and nobody challenges him because he is their Fonzie.

I was far more concerned with post’s about keeping Utah out of the Rose Bowl at all cost.  

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

She’s back, how adorable.  Love you babe!

1 1

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Why are you concerned with what fans say? I’m sure the Oregon team has that goal as their absolute #1A priority. (They gotta beat the beavs at #1.)

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I overheard a similar sentiment in a Portland bar during the game. 

7 3

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

It’s Oregon. My brother lives up there. I feel bad for him, or anyone who lives up there. They are offended by the way you tie your shoe FFS

2 14

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Many of us are anarchists who aren’t offended by anything, but are critical when s**t needs to be called out.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

I think you meant to say: “many of are anarchists who are offended by everything”

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

No, I said it correctly in my post. Anarchists are not the SJWs we all despise. 

10 1

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Yeah, a 31-pt final margin had everything to do w/uniform & gun violence.

You can’t make this stuff up.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

The Ducks Suck.  The fan near us kept mouthing off everytime any of us cheered.  Well, by half time he was pretty damn quiet.  The best was right before the 1/2, someone said “these guys aren’t dumb enough to punt to Covey are they.”  Then for the first 10 minutes of half time “they are so stupid, so stupid!”  P**sed this guy off, but he didn’t say squat.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thought I’d visit the Ducks board to see how they’re doing.