Tickets Secured

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m sure you’lll all appreciate me letting you know that I just snagged my tickets to the Rose Bowl.  🙂 LFG UTES!

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Nice! Did you get them through the Crimson Clun or a third party like Ticketmaster?

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

I got mine for $190 each (after fees), row 34 in a south end zone corner. Would be interested to hear what others are getting theirs for & where in the stadium. On Ticketmaster

tanute3
          Ute Fan
          @tanute3

Ticketmaster ticket prices are wild right now. I’m sure they’ll drop a bit

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

CC

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

Just got mine through Crimson Club as well. Exact same seats as last year, for $185.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Those are pretty good prices through Crimson club. I am waiting for them to settle down a bit like they did last year after about a week or so. So far I find that vivid seats and StubHub have the best prices.

Does anyone know why Utah is on the same side of the field as last year? I thought that it alternates each year and glad I checked because I was looking for tickets that would’ve been behind the Penn State bench.

Kyler Marvin
        Ute Fan
        @youngute

Online says that the pac12 historically has always been that side of the stadium

UteROCK
      Ute Fan
      @uterock

Got mine – Section 28 row 56 for $185 through the CC. Shocked I was at row 56 already. We had row 42 last year in that same section. The opposite Utah endZone corner away from the cheerleaders and band had row 44 available. Hardly any seat back seats remain.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tickets Secured