Tuesday! My second favorite day of game week!

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Why you may ask? Well because of the “Kyle Whittingham Show” on ESPN700!

I always enjoy listening to Coach Whitt provide his no-nonsense insight into the Ute football program.

It’s always really cool to hear from several players each week and have then share their input on the program as well.

Overall, I think it’s just really cool that we have a coach that will participate in these types of events and is willing to engage with fans and share so much detail about Utah football on a regular basis.

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

I purposely plan to mow my lawn on Tuesdays just so I can put in the headphones and listen to the show in peace.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What time is the show on?

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

6:00pm Mountain.

You can listen on 700 AM or stream it live from http://espn700sports.com/

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @coriander

Is the show usually an hour?

SouthJordanUte
            Ute Fan
            @southjordanute

Yep it’s an hour. Coach usually brings a player or two with them that performed well the previous week too.

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @coriander

Thanks! I’ll be in Salt Lake next Tuesday. I think I’ll attend live.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

I am going to go there as well. It’s at The Pub in Trolley right? Anyone ever been to one before? Should I attend early…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tuesday! My second favorite day of game week!