Uh-oh, the Nuge isn’t happy with Trump

Viewing 1 reply thread

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

does Donald really care what anybody thinks about him?  yeah he attacks and insults people on twitter but I suspect he does that just to amuse himself, well and because he can

therealu
        Ute Fan
        @therealu

I think he cares A LOT about what others think of him. Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, I don’t think one can argue that the man has a MASSIVE ego.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

I agree he has a MASSIVE ego, however, I think that’s precisely why he doesn’t give a damn what ANYONE thinks of him.  I look at it this way, some people have FU money and people like Trump have F everyone money.  When you have F everyone money you don’t care what anyone thinks.

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

see i don’t know that he does.  that being said I don’t know what to think of the guy.  My gut tells me he doesn’t really care about anything other than his own interests.  I hope I’m wrong

Uterider
            Ute Fan
            @uterider

He’s sure worried about crowd sizes and tv ratings. I think he cares a lot about what people think of him.

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

I think he cares about looking good.  I’m not convinced he cares about how well your family or mine are doing as long as gets what he wants.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Uh-oh, the Nuge isn’t happy with Trump