University of Florida estimates there were 19,000 Utah fans in attendance.

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

They say they have never seen an SEC team show as well as Utah did last night.

For those CB posters who say Utah doesn’t travel well, this shows how well our fans do travel.  We have had great showings at our three major bowl games too.  I believe this helps us in the conference realignment process.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

We had a ton of Gator fans coming up and telling us they were shocked at how many Utah fans came. They asked if most of us were traveling from the west to get there. When we let them know that it was the case, they were legit impressed and said they now respect us a lot more. I had a lot of fans say our PROGRAMS are at about the same level when it comes to football. That blew me away. We need to win these games, but at least the nation is learning to respect us. Not a lot of hooping and hollering from the fans (except the college age kids) after the game. Most old us we were the best visitors they had ever seen and that they know they were lucky to walk away with the W.

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

What are “cb posters”? Utah really turned out. Gainesville was fun. I bet theres a lot of gators in slc next year.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

CB = “cougarboard”

That’s where zoob nation gets their myths from.

Terrilynne
      Ute Fan
      @gatorprincess8

The Gators have a huge base in slc.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Do you have a source for this? I want to share it elsewhere but can’t find a link.

DuckPond Gator1962
        Ute Fan
        @grubbsrzyahoo-com

Sat in my same ole home town seats in the swamp Saturday night. Since the early sixties. I’ll cut to the chase.

Sorry. Yes we have some asshole young idiot fans. That’s not 99% of us though. Every college fan base in the south is a cross section of society. Can’t control it.

Utes red shirts dominated university ave and every dive bar on the street. We got up there at 1pm. And we were too late. I thought mountain time was behind ESt. Thought y’all would sleep in Late. Nope. Lol. Hmmmm

Blown away by the Utes attendance. Biggest visiting crowd I have ever seen. We stopped for truck stop sandwiches on the way home to Orlando at 1:30 am and it was packed with Utes fans. I complemented y’all’s qb to everyone and all the Ute fans said the same about ours

All the Ute fans we encountered were pure class. From 1 pm until 2am. Except for that one asshole kid in our alumni section that I assume was attending his first road game ever. We just laughed. And he ate crow and ducked out at the end. He wasn’t bad. Just too loud and unaware of his seating situation.

It was all good. I haven’t missed a Gator home game since I was a toddler. Seen it all. That game is definitely in the top ten list for swamp games. Still dribbling a little bit of adrenaline.

Good luck to y’all.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football University of Florida estimates there were 19,000 Utah fans in attendance.